The Device Renewal Forum (DRF) is open to all interested parties that support the organization and its branding effort. DRF defines, supports and drives the use of a test and certification specification for renewed devices. The Forum is currently addressing the recycling, refurbishing and certification of GSM/GPRS/EDGE, CDMA2000 1X/EV-DO, LTE and WCDMA/HSPA devices.
For more information on becoming a member of the DRF, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open to all organizations who want to attend periodic subcommittee meetings, access to proprietary documents, participate in joint promotional efforts, etc.
In addition to general membership benefits, sponsors receive top billing at events and activities and are promoted on the DRF home page (banner advertising). They also participate in the Steering Committee.
Open to all organizations that, in addition to general membership, want to play a leadership role in driving the device renewal ecosystem.
Join the Device Renewal Forum (DRF)
Get involved in expanding the device renewal market by
developing a global certification process for recycled devices
- Optimize and Align Industry Requirements with Your Renewed Device Business
- Influence the Renewed Device Industry
- Join a working group to create solutions to expedite and reduce the cost of renewing devices
- Get involved in discussions that address renewed device industry issues
- Participate in face-to-face meetings around the world and interact with key regional players
- Make a difference in the way the DRF certification process is enhanced, implemented and maintained
- Directly impact the creation of new processes, test and certification standards
- Let the DRF Promote Your Organization, Products and Services
- Network with other Industry Leaders. Get to know and work with executives from:
- Brightstar Corp
- ModusLink Global Solutions
- Nexlink Communications LLC
- Sprint Nextel
- Teleplan International N.V.
- Valutech Outsourcing
- Top 5 Reasons To Certify Your Renewed Devices
- Improve product quality and end-user experience
- Protect and maximize network performance
- Fast-track operator acceptance
- Reduce time-to-market costs
- Certify once – sell to most operators worldwide!